Pure Country Campground Rules and Policies
The following Rules and Policies have been established for the benefit of all of our campers. To ensure the fun and safety of everyone in your group please have everyone abide by the rules. Campers agree to abide by the campground rules upon occupancy of a site or cabin.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY IMMEDIATELY CALL 911. Please also notify the office.
- You are responsible for and agree to pay for any damage done to the cabin or RV sites.
- Pets are allowed on site, NOT inside cabin. RV’ers and tenters are allowed one pet which must be kept on a leash and NEVER left unattended. No aggressive dogs. Barking dogs will be asked to leave. You must immediately clean up after your pet. All pets must be current on rabies vaccinations.
- Please be considerate of others. Disorderly, ill-mannered conduct, drunkenness or profanity will NOT be tolerated at any time. Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior at ALL times. All park occupants and guest must comply with all Federal, State and Local laws.
- Check in and out for the RV sites is 11a.m – Later check in/out is subject to site availability.
At Pure Country Campground, we reserve the right to select our clientele and their guest. We may evict without prior notice anyone who creates a disturbance, nuisance or deliberately breaks any of the campground rules. NO repayment of fees will be made in the event if such an eviction is imposed.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 P.M. until 7:30 A.M.
- Visitors must register at the main office. A maximum of 4 visitors are permitted per site and all visitors must leave by 10p.m.
- If you move a picnic table, please put it back.
- Washing of vehicles/RV’s is prohibited.
- NO smoking in the cabin.
- NO fire-arms of any kind or fireworks.
- NO Generators in Hook up area – except in the case of a power outage.
- NO cutting or trimming of any trees. Any fallen wood is free.
- Campfires are permitted in fire rings and designated fire pits only. NEVER leave a fire unattended. Do not move fire rings or burn trash in them. Fires must be out by midnight.
- Fires are not permitted around the cabin. A group fire pit is available.
- Group gatherings with non-registered guests are prohibited at the cabins and campsites.
Cabins/Campsites may have up to 2 visitors daily at no charge. Visitors must obtain a visitor pass at the main office and leave the facility by 10p.m.
If a visitor would like to use the campground facilities or stay overnight, they must then register as a guest in the main office. Registered overnight guests may use all the campground facilities.
Guest Over night Rates:
Children 7-17: $6.00
Children under 6 free!
Fourteen days prior to reservation, 100% refund minus paypal small fee. Seven days prior to reservation